Purchase your ticket to the Stanley Bay School Raising Body Confident Kids online seminar here.
WHAT: Raising Body Confident Kids 45 min video seminar
WHEN: Link sent at 7.30 on Aug 18
WHO: Parents of toddlers to teens
TICKETS: $19 (School receives a $10 donation from each ticket – so please share with everyone you know who might be interested).
This (in)famous seminar is based on parents saying they want their child:
- To reject messages that tell them their body is flawed.
- To eat without overthinking.
- To respect and care for their bodies and eat the same way whether parents are in the room or not.
- To not hate their reflection in mirrors and judge their worth on the size of their jeans.
- To believe that who they are as a person is more important than how they look
- To know that if someone bullies them about their body, something was wrong with that person, not them.
- To have resilience and fortitude and be able to stand up for themselves in the face of adversity or peer pressure.
If we want to raise a child to have food freedom and body respect, we have to do things differently from what so many parenting conventions teach us to do. That’s the journey this fundraising education program starts you on.