You don’t have to go far to find a lot of misunderstanding about the difference between binge eating and emotional eating.
I’ve recently written a far more helpful blog post about the reasons why kids eat here.
If you’d like to stop having to monitor or control what your kids eat, and instead teach your child to trust themselves around food…
I hope you check out the Raising Body Confident Kids online course today.
In the course you’ll learn…
– parenting tools for Raising a competent eater,
– tools to have hard conversations (so your child will listen).
– tools to help your child boost their sense of belonging and significance, regardless of what they look like
– tools to help your child self manage what they see online (and the time they spend on screens) so their body image doesn’t get destroyed
– tools to help your child take part in household chores without fight or fuss so they can learn the power of contribution
You can find out more here.
PS. For a deeper dive into the science behind why teaching kids to trust their unique bodies works out better for them in the long run, check out this 25 min podcast interview with Evelyn Tribole.
Like what you’ve just read? Get the free Raising Body Confident Kids 3 part audio training (5 mins each), plus weekly-ish coaching emails.